Using Social Media Marketing is Key to Growing Your Direct Sales Business
If you are a direct seller and you aren’t using social media marketing as a tool in your marketing strategy then you might be missing out on some opportunities. Using social media in your direct sales business will get you noticed by your ideal client and it will help to get you out in front of your ideal client. Read on and I will share with you why every direct seller should use social media marketing.
- Print marketing is almost obsolete. Magazine and newspaper subscriptions have been on the decline since the dawn of smart devices, the internet and social media
- Television marketing is effective but it is very expensive and not in a direct sellers budget.
- Almost everyone has some sort of smart device. What’s the first thing people do when they wake up? They pick up their phone and check their email and social media accounts.
- If you are not using an email subscription list or interacting on social media then you are potentially missing a large piece of revenue.
- People shop with those that they know, like and trust. One way to get to know people better and form relationships is to interact with them through social media.
- Some of the most popular social media channels to consider joining are Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- You should also consider starting a newsletter subscription and share the opt in thorough all of your social media channels.
- Having a newsletter subscription is very important if you have a blog because it brings people to your site.
To learn more about using Social Media in your direct sales business join the Socialite Suite.
The Socialite Suite is one of my favorite places!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get updates on Origami Owl product releases, monthly specials and my newest blog posts.