Know Your Ideal Client and You Are One Step Further to Success in Your Direct Sales Business
Figuring out your ideal client is one of the most important things every new direct seller should do when starting out in their business. This is the person that you are selling to. Guess what! You don’t need to sell to every single person. Selling to every person is a very popular mistake that those that are new to direct sales make. The key is to narrow down your focus and find your target audience. You will only need to sell to a small specialized section of the population.
Another point to remember is that even though you might be in the same field as someone else your ideal client is going to look totally different from that other person’s ideal client and that is ok. Your perfect client will be unique to you.
So you might be thinking, “Well, Celeste. Just how am I supposed to figure out who my ideal client is?” I am so glad that you asked! I have a few questions here that will help you to figure out which client is perfect for you.
- Are they male or female?
- How old are they?
- What stage of life are they in?
- Where does my ideal client live?
- What hobbies does my ideal client have?
- Does my ideal client have children?
- Is my ideal client someone who goes to work in an office or do they work from home?
- What income bracket are they in?
- What does my ideal client struggle with?
- Where on social media does my ideal client hang out?
- What do they do for fun?
- Where do they shop?
Once you answer these questions then you will have a clear picture of exactly who your ideal client is. You can then confidently know that your social media marketing will hit your target audience and you will have a better chance for success in your direct sales business.